Did you know?
That 78% of workers are living paycheck to paycheck?
Author Cynthia G. Edwards has created a remarkable page step-by-step guide designed to help people from all walks of life start meeting and surpassing financial goals. All to help the 76% break free from the vicious cycle, and the other 24% to take their finances to the next level. Do not let stress and money control your life. Get control of your money.
Take this opportunity to open these pages in this book, and start learning real actionable things you can do to manage you finances like never before.
Packed full of all the stuff your mentors, parents, friends never told you.
Dominate Your Finances This Year is about to open up doors like you never thought possible.
Available now in paperback, on kindle, even on smartphones.
DOMINATE YOUR FINANCES LLC
Atlanta Financial Center, 3343 Peachtree Rd NE, Ste 145 #785, Atlanta GA 30326
Copyright © 2020 Dominate Your Finances LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Dominate Your Finances LLC